Vets Serving Vets
TrillaMed supports more than 700 federal healthcare facilities with over 70,000 medical and facility products. We are a best-in-class distributor to the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, and numerous other government agencies.
For Post-Sale Customer Service Inquiries:
TrillaMed by Telegraph
TrillaMed is excited to announce a partnership with American Nitrile to provide American-Made Nitrile gloves for our Government customers.
TrillaMed is proud to partner with Omnicell to provide state-of-the-art pharmacy automation technology.
TrillaMed recently received a visit from the Aesculap Mobile Learning Lab to get hands-on experience with Aesculap’s latest technologies.
TrillaMed is now offering the RDS-32a Rapid UVC Decontamination Systems through their partnership with TMG Health Technologies.
TrillaMed now provides RapidAI neuroimaging stroke software.
TrillaMed rises to the challenge of COVID-19 to provide life-saving products to hospitals and healthcare centers.
Select OEM Partners
Click here to see a comprehensive list of our valued OEM partners
Aesculap, a B. Braun company
Cooper-Atkins, an Emerson company
Magnolia Medical Technologies
PETNET Solutions, a Siemens company
TMG Health Technologies
Note: All product and company names and logos are trademarks™
or registered trademarks® of their respective holders.
Our Value-Added Approach
As an authorized distributor for more than 30 established, respected, and industry-leading OEMs, TrillaMed assists Federal Government agencies in obtaining needed health care products and services on a best-value basis. Our firm is able to source products and services from several different OEM partners after careful consideration of the needed products’ salient characteristics, the delivery timeframe required, price point, and other factors.
While many small businesses function as simple pass-through entities, TrillaMed has succeeded in differentiating itself as a value-added distributor in support of the Federal Government. TrillaMed adds significant value to procurement actions through its demonstrated high-quality program management, sales support, logistics, contract administration, and distribution expertise.
- TrillaMed is a proven, premier distributor of Medical and Facility Products. We are committed to improving clinical outcomes for our nation’s Veterans and military service personnel through world-class products, technology, and solutions – delivered by a laser-focused team.
- TrillaMed is a full-service distributor with our own ERP and EDI-compliant portal
- We manage our own proposal writing, national sales team, and Project Controls and Customer Care Departments
- We coordinate shipping, warranty service, and training as well as invoicing for Federal buyers
- Our Supply Schedules include E-cat, GSA, FSS, and DAPA (as well as several BPA and MMESO awards)
- → GSA Advantage Multiple Award Schedule Contract # GS-07F-077CA
- → FSS Med/Surg Contract # 36F79720D0041
- → FSS Pharma Contract # 36F79722D0121
- → DAPA Med/Surg Contract # SP0200-14-H-0017
- → DAPA Equipment Contract # SP0200-21-H-0014
- → E-cat Contract # SPE2D1-21-D-7004
- → DLA Patient Monitoring and Capital Equipment (PMCE) Contract # SPE2D1-21-D-0008
- → VA/DLA High-Tech Medical Equipment (HTME) Contract # 36H79719D0007
- → DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
- TrillaMed actively participates in DoD and VA Prime Vendor programs
- We maintain DEA and state pharma licenses
- TrillaMed is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), verified in the VetBiz registry